Crossover TBM breakthrough at Grosvenor Coal Mine
Provided courtesy of Anglo American, this video clip shows the 2015 breakthrough of a Robbins Crossover (XRE) TBM in the Grosvenor Coal Mine, Moranbah, Australia.
- Mine Development Machine: Successful Rectangular Rock Bore in Fresnillo, Mexico
- Encountering Caverns in France: TBM Tunneling in Karst Conditions
- 48 Fault Zones and 26 Bar Pressure: Boring Turkey's Gerede Water Transmission Tunnel
- High-Speed Tunneling in the Himalayas: Over 1,200 Meters a Month at Bheri Babai
- When the Going Gets Tough: Thuong Kon Tum Hydroelectric Project