At Robbins, we don’t shy away from challenging conditions, we cut right through them. Our advanced, customized machinery is here to help.
Ground conditions don’t always fit into tidy categories. That’s where the Robbins Crossover TBM comes in—whether the obstacle you face is hard rock, soft ground, boulders, water inflows, or fault zones.
From solutions for difficult ground to efficient TBM assembly at the jobsite, Robbins is ever advancing.
- Robbins Double Shield Launches in Nepal
- Sustainable Tunneling with Rebuilt TBMs
- A Clean Solution for Renewable Energy: Small Diameter Hydro Tunnels
- Non-Continuous Pressurized (NCP) Tunneling in Rock Tunnels at High Water Pressure: A Comparison with Slurry Tunneling
- Non-Circular Tunnel Boring for Underground Mine Development