Akron’s Crossover TBM: Powering Through Tough Geology
Watch a 9.26 m Robbins Crossover XRE TBM, dubbed “Rosie” in honor of Rosie the Riveter, tackle tough ground on the Akron Ohio Canal Interceptor Tunnel (OCIT).
- Unprecedented Diameter Change: The Mill Creek Tunnel
- Mine Development Machine: Successful Rectangular Rock Bore in Fresnillo, Mexico
- Encountering Caverns in France: TBM Tunneling in Karst Conditions
- 48 Fault Zones and 26 Bar Pressure: Boring Turkey's Gerede Water Transmission Tunnel
- High-Speed Tunneling in the Himalayas: Over 1,200 Meters a Month at Bheri Babai