Unprecedented Diameter Change: The Mill Creek Tunnel
At the Mill Creek Drainage Relief Tunnel in Dallas, Texas, USA, a Robbins Main Beam TBM underwent an in-tunnel diameter change for the first time in the industry. The machine went from 11.6 m diameter to 9.9 m diameter through teamwork, perseverance, and top-notch engineering. Watch the video to find out more about the ground-breaking process and unique project.
- Unprecedented Diameter Change: The Mill Creek Tunnel
- Mine Development Machine: Successful Rectangular Rock Bore in Fresnillo, Mexico
- Encountering Caverns in France: TBM Tunneling in Karst Conditions
- 48 Fault Zones and 26 Bar Pressure: Boring Turkey's Gerede Water Transmission Tunnel
- High-Speed Tunneling in the Himalayas: Over 1,200 Meters a Month at Bheri Babai