ONE MACHINE, MANY GEOLOGIES
Ground conditions don’t always fit into tidy categories. That’s where the Robbins Crossover TBM comes in—whether the obstacle you face is hard rock, soft ground, boulders, water inflows, or fault zones.
- Robbins Double Shield Sets Record in Nepal
- Final Breakthrough at Bahçe-Nurdaği Railway
- Record-Setting Large Diameter Mixed Ground Tunneling in Turkey: The Eşme-Salihli Railway Tunnel
- Lessons Learned During Excavation of the Incredibly Challenging Yin Han Ji Wei Water Diversion Tunnel
- Record-Setting Tunnel Boring Below Lake Ontario at the Ashbridges Bay Outfall Tunnel