Onsite First Time Assembly, 25 Times Over
Robbins developed Onsite First Time Assembly (OFTA), a way of building TBMs on location, in 2006. The method has been shown to save months on the delivery schedule and millions in USD. By 2017, OFTA had been used to build every type of TBM Robbins offers, on 25 projects worldwide.
- Use of a Tunnel Boring Machine on Nepal’s First and Second TBM-Driven Tunnels
- Robbins Double Shield Sets Record in Nepal
- Final Breakthrough at Bahçe-Nurdaği Railway
- Record-Setting Large Diameter Mixed Ground Tunneling in Turkey: The Eşme-Salihli Railway Tunnel
- Lessons Learned During Excavation of the Incredibly Challenging Yin Han Ji Wei Water Diversion Tunnel