The Precursor to all EPB and Slurry TBMs
In 1964 Robbins developed the first compressed air tunneling machine to successfully excavate a 2.9 km long tunnel below the water table in Paris, France. The design served as the genesis for the EPB and Slurry TBMs we know today.
- Use of a Tunnel Boring Machine on Nepal’s First and Second TBM-Driven Tunnels
- Robbins Double Shield Sets Record in Nepal
- Final Breakthrough at Bahçe-Nurdaği Railway
- Record-Setting Large Diameter Mixed Ground Tunneling in Turkey: The Eşme-Salihli Railway Tunnel
- Lessons Learned During Excavation of the Incredibly Challenging Yin Han Ji Wei Water Diversion Tunnel