One of the Largest TBM Projects
In possibly the largest clean water environmental project of the twentieth century, the TARP project called for massive tunnel construction over the course of twenty years. The city’s bold concept called for the largest hard rock TBMs yet to be manufactured (10 m in diameter). Robbins delivered 20 TBMs over the course of the project.
- Robbins Double Shield Sets Record in Nepal
- Final Breakthrough at Bahçe-Nurdaği Railway
- Record-Setting Large Diameter Mixed Ground Tunneling in Turkey: The Eşme-Salihli Railway Tunnel
- Lessons Learned During Excavation of the Incredibly Challenging Yin Han Ji Wei Water Diversion Tunnel
- Record-Setting Tunnel Boring Below Lake Ontario at the Ashbridges Bay Outfall Tunnel