Mine Development Machine: Successful Rectangular Rock Bore in Fresnillo, Mexico
A rectangular tunnel boring machine, known as the MDM5000, has successfully bored a hard rock tunnel with flat invert in Fresnillo, Mexico. Watch the video to find out more from Robbins personnel, mine officials, and those operating the new machine on a daily basis.
- Unprecedented Diameter Change: The Mill Creek Tunnel
- Mine Development Machine: Successful Rectangular Rock Bore in Fresnillo, Mexico
- Encountering Caverns in France: TBM Tunneling in Karst Conditions
- 48 Fault Zones and 26 Bar Pressure: Boring Turkey's Gerede Water Transmission Tunnel
- High-Speed Tunneling in the Himalayas: Over 1,200 Meters a Month at Bheri Babai