Robbins: Focused Forward
Robbins has been the foremost manufacturer of Tunnel Boring Machines and underground construction equipment for nearly 70 years. Journey through the company history as told by Robbins employees, and hear about the latest innovations and design concepts that make Robbins a thought-leader in the industry.
- Unprecedented Diameter Change: The Mill Creek Tunnel
- Mine Development Machine: Successful Rectangular Rock Bore in Fresnillo, Mexico
- Encountering Caverns in France: TBM Tunneling in Karst Conditions
- 48 Fault Zones and 26 Bar Pressure: Boring Turkey's Gerede Water Transmission Tunnel
- High-Speed Tunneling in the Himalayas: Over 1,200 Meters a Month at Bheri Babai