Robbins Crossover TBM: Breaking Records at TEP II
At Mexico City’s Túnel Emisor Poniente II (TEP II), a Robbins Crossover (XRE) TBM has excavated at record-breaking speeds through varying geology – even breaking a national record of 57 meters in a single day. Watch how the 8.7 m diameter Robbins Crossover machine will supplement an existing and overtaxed wastewater line built in the 1970’s.
- Mine Development Machine: Successful Rectangular Rock Bore in Fresnillo, Mexico
- Encountering Caverns in France: TBM Tunneling in Karst Conditions
- 48 Fault Zones and 26 Bar Pressure: Boring Turkey's Gerede Water Transmission Tunnel
- High-Speed Tunneling in the Himalayas: Over 1,200 Meters a Month at Bheri Babai
- When the Going Gets Tough: Thuong Kon Tum Hydroelectric Project