Robbins Disc Cutter Assembly – Time Lapse
Did you know that all Robbins disc cutters are assembled in Kent, Washington, USA? See how we do it in this time lapse construction of a Small Boring Unit disc cutter, 6.5 inches in diameter.
- Unprecedented Diameter Change: The Mill Creek Tunnel
- Mine Development Machine: Successful Rectangular Rock Bore in Fresnillo, Mexico
- Encountering Caverns in France: TBM Tunneling in Karst Conditions
- 48 Fault Zones and 26 Bar Pressure: Boring Turkey's Gerede Water Transmission Tunnel
- High-Speed Tunneling in the Himalayas: Over 1,200 Meters a Month at Bheri Babai