Robbins Hard Rock TBMs: Return to Norway
Find out about Norway’s Røssåga Hydroelectric Project, the first TBM to be used in the country in more than 20 years. Watch in-depth site interviews about machine performance in incredibly hard, abrasive rock, remote site conditions, and the future of TBM use in Norway.
- Encountering Caverns in France: TBM Tunneling in Karst Conditions
- 48 Fault Zones and 26 Bar Pressure: Boring Turkey's Gerede Water Transmission Tunnel
- High-Speed Tunneling in the Himalayas: Over 1,200 Meters a Month at Bheri Babai
- When the Going Gets Tough: Thuong Kon Tum Hydroelectric Project
- The Crossover in 3D: Robbins XRE TBMs