The Crossover in 3D: Robbins XRE TBMs
Robbins Crossover TBMs are the adaptable solution to the world’s most challenging tunnel projects. This video explains how Robbins Crossover XREs, a hybrid of Hard Rock and EPB TBMs, work and why they are the solution for mixed ground tunnels worldwide.
- Unprecedented Diameter Change: The Mill Creek Tunnel
- Mine Development Machine: Successful Rectangular Rock Bore in Fresnillo, Mexico
- Encountering Caverns in France: TBM Tunneling in Karst Conditions
- 48 Fault Zones and 26 Bar Pressure: Boring Turkey's Gerede Water Transmission Tunnel
- High-Speed Tunneling in the Himalayas: Over 1,200 Meters a Month at Bheri Babai