We’re proud of the legacy that the Robbins name represents, but more importantly we’re focused on the future of the underground industry and the success of our client partners today.
At Robbins, we don’t shy away from challenging conditions, we cut right through them. Our advanced, customized machinery is here to help.
Ground conditions don’t always fit into tidy categories. That’s where the Robbins Crossover TBM comes in—whether the obstacle you face is hard rock, soft ground, boulders, water inflows, or fault zones.
From solutions for difficult ground to efficient TBM assembly at the jobsite, Robbins is ever advancing.
- Robbins Double Shield Sets Record in Nepal
- Final Breakthrough at Bahçe-Nurdaği Railway
- Record-Setting Large Diameter Mixed Ground Tunneling in Turkey: The Eşme-Salihli Railway Tunnel
- Lessons Learned During Excavation of the Incredibly Challenging Yin Han Ji Wei Water Diversion Tunnel
- Record-Setting Tunnel Boring Below Lake Ontario at the Ashbridges Bay Outfall Tunnel